Creatures don”t have to do much to get us say “awww!” Making a stupid face, just rolling around, or simply being really tired can be enough to kill us with cuteness. The bar isn”t set too high, which makes these adorable facts all the more heart-thaw.
You”re gonna need to snuggle up with each of the sweet creatures when you hear how ridiculously endearing they actually are.
1. Puffins mate for life, each year just laying one egg to be raised by father and mother.
2. This cat named Mayor Stubbs was really elected mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska for the previous 17 years.
3. Sheep can understand facial features and are particularly fond of smiles.
4. Polar bears when asking for something, like food greet each other with their noses.
5. Your cat headbutting you is its manner of letting you know they trust you and making a safe space.
6. Like human infants with their thumbs, infant elephants suck on their trunks for relaxation.
7. When about to give birth, a momma giraffe will regularly return to the exact same spot she was born.
8. When joeys are frightened, they”ll jump head first into their mom”s pouch.
9. Unborn girls can convey through their shell with their siblings and mother.
10. Red pandas use their tails as built in blankets to remain warm.
11. Houseflies constantly buzz in the key of F.
12. Male pups are small gentlemen that are such they frequently let female pups win while play fighting.
13. Crows love playing antics and pranks on each other.
14. Infant pandas just weigh about as much as a cup of tea at birth.
15. Their tusks are curled by elephants as an indicator of affection into each other.
16. Sea otters have pockets under their forearm where they tuck away favourite and food stone.
17. Honey bees communicate with each other through dancing.
18. Cows have BFFs and get worried when they”re distinguished from them.
19. Infant chimpanzee women will take sticks around like a doll and attention for it like their mom does for them.
20. Squirrels will adopt orphaned baby squirrels into their own families.
21. Wolves will leave their cubs to babysitters when the parents have to leave for hunting.
22. The term for a group of domestic cats is a “clowder.”
23. Corgi translates to “dwarf dog” in Welsh.
I need all these creatures as my pet now, but I think I”ll only settle for giving my cat some additional cuddles. I understand it keeps headbutting me.