You may recall tug of war from those elementary school field days, where you were set into groups with distinct coloured t shirts…all in the name of learning about something called teamwork?
All I got out of those encounters was that there is just one motive to play a game: success. When it came to tug of war, there was no limitation to how much we had go to attain it. There was rope burn, perspiration, and tears. If there was a slacker in your end of the rope, you called them outside, and made up for their scrawny seven-year old lad weakness.
Well, these games are way more adorable than that, and a lot more furry. There is still that same spirit that is competitive, though!
1. Aww, do not let him win!
2. This is not honest…he is a WOLF.
3. Is this what
4. I can not tell who is on what side?
5. SOMEone’s excited.
6. “My move to listen to the musics!”
7. I hate to break it to you, but you are doing it incorrect.
8. My money’s on the bird.
9. This looks like an unfair edge.
10. Even more so!
11. Tug of war, much like tennis, needs lots of grunting for some.
12. A noble conflict at sea for the driftwood that is prized.
13. I used ton’t believe this is how laser pointers work for cats.
14. You gotta pick a side, bud!
15. “You WON’T make me get out of bed for this!”
16. Guess I am not wearing my sneakers now…
17. Everyone for small Fido being team captain say “Aye.”
18. … And now for something different.
19. She’s got her game face on.
20. They called a truce for lunchtime.
21. Those puppy dog eyes will not work on me!
22. Okay, these might…
24. “You will never defeat me!”
25. Why do I feel like there will never be a victor here?
In these games of tug of war, I deem everyone a winner…even us!