Studies reveal people often feel worn out in the late day, and that can be a tremendous issue if you work in an office where rests aren”t let…that is basically every office ever.
Fortunately, these children don”t need to worry about that feared 2:30 feeling. Whenever and wherever they desire they are able to only rest. I”d venture to say that we”re all quite envious.
1. This can”t be comfortable.
2. Lugging those huge boots around all day actually tuckered outside her.
3. “No, I don”t need to eat an additional bite.”
4. Shopping is exhausting.
6. Become one with the storage.
7. I think his mother didn”t make it to the door quickly enough.
8. All that reading made this one tired.
9. Sledding is so boring!
10. There”s a brand new doorstop in town.
11. Blanket, Yum.
12. We”ve all been there.
13. And here we
14. DIY bed job. It”s so simple!
15. She’s had it.
16. This girl wants some ibuprofen to go with that rest and a bottle of water.
17. Nearly made it.
18. Homework: 1, Baby: 0
19. Man, your bed is correct there.
20. I”ll break out afterwards. It”s rest time.
21. Only do another time to the laundry.
22. I believe you”re doing that incorrect.
23. He’s tired of those toys.
24. That”s not how a crib functions.
25. You keep shopping. I”ll be here…sleeping.
26. A rest for the outdoorsy sort.
27. Yeah, I”ll be your pillow. It”s good.
28. There”s some serious bond occurring here.
29. Flexible resting.
30. You couldn”t just complete the corn dog?
If only I could discover a means to rest in my office. I”ll figure it out one day. Until then, I”ll only live vicariously through these children.
If you love rests, you”ll love these posts: